***COVID-19 UPDATE, LOCKDOWN 3****(Jan-Feb-March 2021)
During the third lockdown and until March 29th, we are unable to provide face-to-face support unless very essential. What does this means? Our top priorities are to support you and to keep you safe, so we will continue to offer:
Online video consultations with your slings or with hired sling, and information consultation (demos, questions etc…). We will tailor-make the video consultation to suit your needs. Please get in touch to schedule a consultation at email@example.com, text 07916349685 or DM our social media.
Contactless doorstep sling hire with/without online consultation.
Home consultations (legally permitted) if face-to-face is really essential.
Sling hire with doorstep drop-off (within cycling distance), with/without online consultation or doorstep demo.
5% discounts on slings/carriers we retail, with sales profits going to the sling library.
Babywearing socks sales with postage/contactless pick-up
Anything else you need, just ask! To get in touch!
Face-to-face consultations will resume in my garden, weather permitting at Wrap a Hug HQ in Bethnal Green from March 29th and indoors from April 12th if the weather is bad. You can book a face-to-face consultation now by contacting me!
Private consultations are tailored-made to address your needs and last a minimum of 1 hour. They are organised outside of the sling library sessions so there is no rush to end the consultation if you decide you want more time. Timings are more flexible and are also available at the weekend. Private consultations are suitable for expectant parents, new parents, experienced babywearers, parents of twins and multiples, parents who want to tandem carry and parents of toddlers. They are a good option if:
- You are new to the world of babywearing and don’t know where to start, whether you are expecting a baby or want to start carrying your little one
- You want to explore various types of slings whether you are new to babywearing or have some experience already
- You want to learn more complex skills such as back carrying with a woven wrap or explore tandem carrying options
- You want to learn how to carry in different positions with one sling or 2 slings
- You want lots of time to try on all sort of buckle carriers
- You want to also learn how to feed your baby in the sling
- You have a partner who wants to join and try various slings
- and more!
Private consultations are held either at Wrap a Hug HQ at Mel’s home in Bethnal Green (outdoors from March 29th, weather-permitting and indoors from April 12th) or at your home.
CONSULTANCY SERVICE FEES:
Fees work on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis. The initial cost is for a 1 hour 15mins consultation. Each additional 20 mins are billed on top (up to 2 hours).
- 1 hour 15mins private consultation at your home: £50 (+ travelling fees if applicable).
- 1 hour 15mins private consultation at the consultant’s home: £30
- Each additional 20 mins: £10
- Additional sling hire: £5/sling
- 1 hour 15mins Zoom consultations available on request: £30
The consultation includes follow-up support on Zoom/phone and hire of up to 2 slings for 2 weeks or 1 sling for 1 month (stretchy wraps and Close Caboos hires are automatically for 1 month, if you want to hire only a stretchy wrap or a Close Caboo, the hire will be for 2 months ). Hires can be renewed after the initial hire period.
Expectant parents can pick up the sling/slings they want to try once baby has arrived or around the due date if they prefer, and the consultation includes a free fitting (in person or online guidance if you prefer not to pick up the sling in person. You can send a partner or someone else to pick it up or it can be posted). Read more
Would you like to share this experience with your parent friends?
We can arrange a group workshop and adapt the costs accordingly.
Don’t need 1 hour 15mins? Book a sling library slot instead!
We are very open to suggestions and requests if you have something particular in mind, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Contact Mel for more information or to book a consultation. Please tell us about you, your baby, your babywearing experience and what you would like to learn.