A private, tailored-made babywearing 1-to-1 session to learn more about wraps or slings and/or learn how to use a wrap/sling. During a private consultation, we teach you how to:
- Tie a woven wrap on the front, hip or back using techniques and carries that work for you.
- Tie a stretchy wrap.
- Use a ring sling, meh dai or other carriers.
- or a combination of the above to introduce you to babywearing and help you find the sling that works for you.
This type of consultation is longer than the ones offered at the sling library and are adapted to you and your needs.
You can choose between having the consultation in your own home or at the consultant’s home (Bethnal Green).
The consultant will build a unique lesson following your specific needs and requests.
CONSULTANCY SERVICE FEES:
- 1 hour private consultation at your home: £45, £55 for couples (+ traveling fees if applicable)
- 1 hour private consultation at the consultant’s home: £35, £45 for couples
- 1 hour Sling walk: £35 (+ traveling fees if applicable)
- Skype consultations available on request: £25
The consultation includes free follow-up support on skype/phone and free hire of 1 or 2 wrap/sling for two weeks (depending on availability).
We also offer classes and informative and introductory talks in various locations upon request.
Would you like to share this experience with your babywearing friends?
We can arrange a group workshop and adapt the costs accordingly.
We are very open to suggestions and requests if you have something particular in mind, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Contact Mel at email@example.com for more information or to book a consultation. Please tell us about you, your baby, your babywearing experience and what you would like to learn.