A private, tailored-made babywearing 1-to-1 session to learn more about slings and learn how to use them. During a private consultation, we teach you how to:
- Tie a woven wrap on the front, hip or back using techniques and carries that work for you.
- Tie a stretchy wrap.
- Use a ring sling, meh dai or other carriers.
- or a combination of the above to introduce you to babywearing and help you find the sling that works for you.
This type of consultation is longer than the ones offered at the sling library and are adapted to you and your needs. Private consultations are suitable for expectant parents, new parents or parents of toddlers.
Currently, private consultations are held at the consultant’s home (Bethnal Green). Please be advised that the consultant works with her baby. Consultations at the client’s home may be arranged at the weekends.
The consultant will build a unique lesson following your specific needs and requests.
CONSULTANCY SERVICE FEES:
Fees work on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis. The initial cost is for a 1 hour consultation. Each additional 15 mins are billed on top (up to 2 hours).
- 1 hour private consultation at your home: £50 (+ travelling fees if applicable), currently only available at the weekend.
- 1 hour private consultation at the consultant’s home: £30
- Each additional 15 mins: £10
- Skype/zoom consultations available on request (1h): £30
The consultation includes free follow-up support on skype/phone and free hire of up to two slings for two weeks or one for one month (depending on availability).
We also offer classes and informative and introductory talks in various locations upon request.
Would you like to share this experience with your babywearing friends?
We can arrange a group workshop and adapt the costs accordingly.
We are very open to suggestions and requests if you have something particular in mind, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a consultation. Please tell us about you, your baby, your babywearing experience and what you would like to learn.