All our workshops can be run on demand. We need a minimum of 3 paying participants (discounts for couples). Workshops can be tailor-made to you and your friends’ needs, and can be run from Wrap a Hug HQ in Bethnal Green, Under the Willow tree cafe in Stoke Newington, or you can also suggest a location.
Most popular workshops include: Front, hip or back carry with a woven wrap; Introduction to slings.
- Introduction to slings: £20 (£30/couples)
- Front, hip or back carry with a woven: £15
- Other workshops: tbc
- 1 sling hire for 2 weeks included
Coming up (mornings):
- Introduction to slings: Stoke Newington, 19.09; Canada Water 06.10
- Front carry in a woven wrap: Stoke Newington, 25.09
All our workshops, library dates, sling meets and other events can be found on our Facebook page